ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate badgers

Clio v6
That is all :(

IMAG0165_zpsf515e9cd.jpg

If anyone knows of a replacement. PLEASE can you let me know!

True - pain for you car though. Hit a rabbit wth my GSX750 (at around 100mph) once, went through the front fairing and cooked himself between the block and down pipes. Bit burnt but went down well at the BBQ.

Nobody knew where the rabbit came from to this day - was in Germany at the time.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
True - pain for you car though. Hit a rabbit wth my GSX750 (at around 100mph) once, went through the front fairing and cooked himself between the block and down pipes. Bit burnt but went down well at the BBQ.

Nobody knew where the rabbit came from to this day - was in Germany at the time.

You were lucky to keep it sunny side mate. Badgers don't go out without a fight.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That's a damn fine price! Ridiculous, but a hell of a lot better than what I've heard.

Send Gally a PM and ask if he it's repairable mate, he might come back to you with a right result.

Clio v6
That's a damn fine price! Ridiculous, but a hell of a lot better than what I've heard.

Send Gally a PM and ask if he it's repairable mate, he might come back to you with a right result.

Yeah, pleasantly surprised at a new bumper coming in under 1k! Thanks for the info Rob.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm guessing Renault no longer do the Ph1 bumper? I know they don't have any Ph2 ones now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols. I had dealt with him pm 30 seconds after sending it. ;)

Thanks for the compliments you funny hat wearing, SugarHut attending, essexman.