ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate cats

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I like animals generally, but I can't say I'm fond of Cats to be honest, think it's b*ll*cks that they can come & go as they please, sh** on anyones property & damage vehicles & the owners don't tend to give a ....

Personally believe they should be held under the same rules as Dogs.

Renault Clio 53 1.2
Tbh your paintwork hardly looked awesome before hand! The swirl marks caught my eye before the cat marks did.

alright mate just because my paint work isn't perfect doesn't mean its not f**king annoying haha

182 Cup
Bloody hell there's some mean sods in this thread. If you're that bothered buy a car cover or rent a garage. I don't think you'll have any joy with any cat owners unless you could prove their cat had caused any damage. What do you do when a bird s**ts on your car in the baking sun 2 minutes after leaving it all day? Who do you look to blame then?

I like cats by the way, think they're awesome.

Clio 220 Trophy
haha love it from your earlier post to this :p i hate the little b*****ds personally...one attacked my sister when she was younger and my old man sharp sorted it out with a freshly boiled kettle! never saw that pussy again...

Getting a cat wet isn,t likely to kill it, but they do remember, I also cant remember saying I liked cats

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
If anything surprising the culprit in the act will make the damage worse as it'll scratch the sh*te out of it trying to run away!

I just believe owners should take more responsibility regardless of what it is Dog, Cat, KIDS! big one there. The fact is if it's on your land its vermin not that i'm promoting violence but my neighbour has 7 cats, she's a disgrace as none of them are looked after, she's been warned to keep them off our property, Farm land your risk!

Bloody hell there's some mean sods in this thread. If you're that bothered buy a car cover or rent a garage. I don't think you'll have any joy with any cat owners unless you could prove their cat had caused any damage. What do you do when a bird s**ts on your car in the baking sun 2 minutes after leaving it all day? Who do you look to blame then?

Personally I don't care about the car. I just hate cats.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

You shouldn't have to buy a car cover though.

172 ph1
Getting a cat wet isn,t likely to kill it, but they do remember, I also cant remember saying I liked cats

no i meant you said you didnt want to upset the cat lovers then further down you let loose lol made me laugh! it was boiing water so it probably burnt it a little im guessing?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
cant believe this thread lol, where were all of you when I was fighting a 1 man battle on how cats should be treated like dogs (or any other pet) and shouldnt be allowed to just roam a few months back (in a thread about a splitter and a dead cat + paw print, you know the one!)?! :banghead:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
What a shocking idea. Really? Cats have the right to roam, it's a right they've fought for over hundreds of years. Lives have been lost trying to get that freedom, and you're telling me you want that taken away from them?

(I agree with you, I didn't see that argument or I'd have posted something along the lines of 'lock the little b*****ds up so they can't s**t all over our lawn')

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
The counter argument brought against my views last time was:

Are you suggesting
1 - Cat owners should keep their cats in the house and take them for walks on a lead like a dog - mental
2 - Cat owners just shouldn't let cats out at all and have them s**t in a box in the house for 18 years - smelly
3 - Cat owners should keep the same ungodly hours as their cat and go out with their cat and supervise where they roam to and ensure they don't cross roads without obeying the green cross code - mental
4 - People shouldn't keep cats at all - there'd still be ferral cats smashing up peoples splitters

I thought 1 and 2 was a brilliant idea!