ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have a Clio 1.6 + and need help

Clio 1.6 +
I was driving and went up a curb :/
Blown tyre nows been change but the car is stil looking low on the driving side ? Any help with what it could be
???
the car is really bouncy when driven and when Breaking feels like I wants to lock up ?

53 Clio's & counting
First things first - DONT DRIVE IT.

Either get it up and the wheel off to see what damage is done, or if you're not mechanically minded then get someone to check it.

Sounds like you may have bent a wishbone or a tie rod - if you notice it is not driving right, get it checked, it's not worth the risk

Clio 1.6 +
ive look at the under side and it looks like the car has been lowered on the drivers side and allso its been cambered but i dont have a clue of what it could be ? do really need some help ............... anyone in the oxford area please get in contact

BG 182
You really need to get it jacked up on one side and have a good snoop but it could be a problem with the wishbone/coil spring.