ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I know it's a rep but...

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same! One passed me a couple of months ago, not sure if it was real or not, but the NOISE!!!! Oh my!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Artic 182
Drove one of these the other day. The clutch was so heavy i had to slide the seat back to lock my leg. Ridiculous!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
American muscle! Costs about double that to build one! Cue Adam!! And then they less them at a loss...Surely the months of building warrents keeping them. Old boys pushin me to get a classic, and although this isn't pre 72, it looks and sounds like a classic! :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C110571/#

The Daytona is the one.

873130.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  It's A Reno
I'm a big time Cobra rep critic, but that one is really very close. Very authentic apart from those awful exhausts.

What sort of classic are you thinking of getting?
Some with heavy metal under the bonnet i imagine. :)

Someone needs to point out to him that 427 cubes in 6998cc though.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No idea. A wreck and build it over the next 2-3yrs! Don't wanna sell a car to finance it tbh!...

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
7.0 american tank - noice. love the sound of these. seen a 'real' one thunder through peebles the other week - superb

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I seen a real one at one of my old boys classic car jaunts! Looked rubbish beside a fake one...As bad as it sounds. 20k vs 75k!