ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I know its random, but please answer

Here are 2 pics of my o/s/f seat o/s bulster. Can anyone spot the fault here? If so, would you consider this to be normal?

046.jpg

045.jpg

Well, as most of you have spotted, there is a dent in the seat where the padding has not been fitted back correctly. This is how the seat was left after having the seat back frame replaced. The car went into the renault dealership where the frame was replaced last week. I collected the car sunday and found that nothing had been done, so i called them yesterday and was told this is "normal" for this seat. (The seat back frame was replaced about 2 months ago, but i only noticed this 3 weeks ago, as i was washing the car. Am i being too fussy, or do i have a point here?

cheers
toon

vaux cavalier
Well, as most of you have spotted, there is a dent in the seat where the padding has not been fitted back correctly. This is how the seat was left after having the seat back frame replaced. The car went into the renault dealership where the frame was replaced last week. I collected the car sunday and found that nothing had been done, so i called them yesterday and was told this is "normal" for this seat. (The seat back frame was replaced about 2 months ago, but i only noticed this 3 weeks ago, as i was washing the car. Am i being too fussy, or do i have a point here?

cheers
toon

If its normal, ask them to show you another....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Exactly what he said, tell them to show you another as it's quite noticable and shouldn't be there.

Well ive compared it to the n/s seat and that seat is fine. Ive also had a look at the o/s seat in a 200, again, no dent.

toon