ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i love cleaning my car!

Clio 182 inferno
spent about 5 hours on it last weekend- see what ya think

Attachments

• IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 89
  • 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 69
  Clio 182 inferno
the top middle pic is quite old, i uploaded it by accident- ive taken the black reanult sport stickers off, thought they looked shite!
All i need to do now is get my wheels powder coated, get my eibach sportlines fitted and decide between a yozz exhaust or the miltek- help deciding which one would be appreciated!
thanx for lookin!

Clio 182 inferno
thanx
I really wanna look after it. I dont want it looking all faded and worn in years to come.

Listerine & Poledo
I'd clean mine, but it's been raining, so what's the point :(

It's all very well being clean on the driveway, but if it's going to be caked within 8 miles......meh

Anyway, yes, very clean, just make sure you wax / polish it regularly and keep it bean fresh

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Non-Cupped Bean - quite rare! Looks great, I'd have washed mine today but its been hammering down all day!

Clio 182 inferno
Non-Cupped Bean - quite rare! Looks great, I'd have washed mine today but its been hammering down all day!

I thought the same when i brought it.
Its a shame really because it would look a 100x better i think with the darker wheels and the spoiler. Im gonna get the eibachs fitted in a week or so
It had one lady owner b4 me, perhaps she didnt think it was worth paying for from new

If any1 knows where there is an inferno cup spoiler for sale let me know!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I thought the same when i brought it.
Its a shame really because it would look a 100x better i think with the darker wheels and the spoiler. Im gonna get the eibachs fitted in a week or so
It had one lady owner b4 me, perhaps she didnt think it was worth paying for from new

If any1 knows where there is an inferno cup spoiler for sale let me know!

Sportlines or prolines?
Id just fit a splitter and cup spoiler, silver wheels suit it and I dont think anyone has an inferno on the standard silver ones so I think you should keep them!

Clio 182 inferno
Sportlines or prolines?
Id just fit a splitter and cup spoiler, silver wheels suit it and I dont think anyone has an inferno on the standard silver ones so I think you should keep them!

Im gettin the sportlines.
I was gonna get the skoda splitter, is it a ballache to fit?
I have thought about keepim the wheels. Not sure what to do.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I've got the sportlines on my bean and they are a good choice. Also got a skoda splitter fitted - dead easy to fit with some self tappers but others use tigerseal. I'd just get it lowered down slightly on the standard wheels mate, as said it'll be a one off!

Clio 182 inferno
I've got the sportlines on my bean and they are a good choice. Also got a skoda splitter fitted - dead easy to fit with some self tappers but others use tigerseal. I'd just get it lowered down slightly on the standard wheels mate, as said it'll be a one off!

How much should i lower it by front and back?