ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love my RS 182 (rant)

182 FF
After recent experiences searching for clio 182's and finding out to my horror that my car has depreciated so much i would just like to say that i love my clio 182 FF. Last week i clayed it down and gave it a good wax and polish. I love the curves and the classic french look it has, i love the way that a normal 1.2 owner will try and take you on for you to drive past and see the two pea shooters and realise ooooops "i have been 182'd" i love the way the glove box rattles. I love the way i can take islands faster than other vehicle owners. I love the fact i when i hit 4k revs in forth it feels like a turbo has kicked in. I love the way that we have a club for RS peeps. I love my RS 182.

Do you love yours, with an ever financially repressive country we should love what we have. My name Lester Burnham an i have a clio 182. (fight club reference).

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I love the fact i when i hit 4k revs in forth it feels like a turbo has kicked in.

My name Lester Burnham an i have a clio 182. (fight club reference).

I presume you've never driven a turbo charged car?

LOL @ the end!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
That's strange.

Although I sold my 182 a few years back, went Integra Type R and Meg R26, and I still miss my 182. Keep toying with the idea of buying another.

Nissan 350z
That's strange.

Although I sold my 182 a few years back, went Integra Type R and Meg R26, and I still miss my 182. Keep toying with the idea of buying another.

182? Id have thought you would at least stretch to a Trophy! :cool:

Rusty Cup
Ive been through periods of hating my 182 but im currently loving it!! thinking of selling it soon so im raggin it when ever possible :) which is most of the time tbh

Z4 Coupe
After recent experiences searching for clio 182's and finding out to my horror that my car has depreciated so much i would just like to say that i love my clio 182 FF. Last week i clayed it down and gave it a good wax and polish. I love the curves and the classic french look it has, i love the way that a normal 1.2 owner will try and take you on for you to drive past and see the two pea shooters and realise ooooops "i have been 182'd" i love the way the glove box rattles. I love the way i can take islands faster than other vehicle owners. I love the fact i when i hit 4k revs in forth it feels like a turbo has kicked in. I love the way that we have a club for RS peeps. I love my RS 182.

Do you love yours, with an ever financially repressive country we should love what we have. My name Lester Burnham an i have a clio 182. (fight club reference).

Slightly concerning

Clio 172 RS2
So no R26 for you then?
I'd say in these crazy times when everyone is strapped 4 ca$h... keep the shed and enjoy all the things you ranted above.

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch? (Tyler Durden)

I love my RS, I have been looking for an upgrade but I struggle... I see my little car and think of the upgradges I can afford and its not many for the £ vs fun! I seen Focus ph1 RS, and mazda3mps and s2000s's but are they really a worthy upgrade for say 5k.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I love my RS, I have been looking for an upgrade but I struggle... I see my little car and think of the upgradges I can afford and its not many for the £ vs fun! I seen Focus ph1 RS, and mazda3mps and s2000s's but are they really a worthy upgrade for say 5k.

I flirted with one of these last week. Obviously goes like the clappers and it's tremendous in-gear. But once I got back into my 182, it was nice to be able to rev again! For the extra money outlaid to switch to the MPS, I'll keep loving the 182 thanks!