ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love the wheels :)

Skoda Fabia vRS

hmmm

why you get rid of the Ronals mate, oh and check your thread over on Williams Clio in the for sale forum !

Lionel Richie

whos willy wheels are they winston??? (i saw the polished ones on a french 5 at RTOC, awesome, although theyre a bugger to polish)

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 24 July 2005

wheres the wing mirrors?
prob gone, cos of that weight saving mission hes on !
have you seen how stripped out the dudes car is ?

Fooking nutter !
i bet its el rapido !

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

;)get em polished Winston!

Will look great. Can David do you a blanking plate out of carbon for the passenger side door mirror...it would weigh about the same as tape. So you would be ok.

Who did you sell the R10s to then?

--chris

Sorry to say this mate, but there tacky imo:cry: Will not suit your car. People will think you have got Chromes which = Chav.

Now brushed willy wheels (almost stainless steel look) with polished lip:D

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 24 July 2005

by the way, Gibbos tyres will be delivered to you on the 28th, if you can let him know
nice one. 1.5 months late . this is the final time ill accept the goal posts being moved.. i will be seeking a full refund if they are not here on time. The delay has held me up. y cant you let me know when the tyres are arriving im the customer.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 24 July 2005

Winston how much is it lowered by at the front and whats it lowered on?
Coilovers iirc Not sure which ones.

His torsion bar is seized at the back, thats the only reason its oh so high.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by gunnergibson on 25 July 2005

by the way, Gibbos tyres will be delivered to you on the 28th, if you can let him know
nice one. 1.5 months late . this is the final time ill accept the goal posts being moved.. i will be seeking a full refund if they are not here on time. The delay has held me up. y cant you let me know when the tyres are arriving im the customer.

as i said mate, the situation was out of my hands, its our suppliers c**k up

they tell me the delivery date the DAY theyre released from the warehouse, i got told this TODAY

Williams JR coilovers......roughly 60mm on the front, , sits a Regal cig box from the floor on 45 profile tyres....has another 20mm to go tho :devilish:

Torsion bar....got a new one now just need to fit it...beleave me Im well happy:D

Swapped the R10s for the willy wheels......If you or immi want to try em on, give me a bell, there just sat in my front room....calling your names lol

Shiney does not = chav... well imo lol.....is my engine polishing chav?

Mixed opinions as norm lol......cheers guys

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 25 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by gunnergibson on 25 July 2005

as i said mate, the situation was out of my hands, its our suppliers c**k up

they tell me the delivery date the DAY theyre released from the warehouse, i got told this TODAY
They have just turn up on my door step fred:eek:

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 25 July 2005

Williams JR coilovers......roughly 60mm on the front, , sits a Regal cig box from the floor on 45 profile tyres....has another 20mm to go tho :devilish:

Torsion bar....got a new one now just need to fit it...beleave me Im well happy:D

Swapped the R10s for the willy wheels......If you or immi want to try em on, give me a bell, there just sat in my front room....calling your names lol

Shiney does not = chav... well imo lol.....is my engine polishing chav?

Mixed opinions as norm lol......cheers guys

no of course not mate, wasnt meant as i dig. They will look like chromes and chromes are chav imo lol I love your car and the Ronals really suited it well. However williams wheels will look good just not polished imo

How about black/anthracite/white/silver/ with polished rim:D or a type of brushed stainless steel look for something completely different.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

OOoo get those on - im curious to see what theyll look like!

Keep fancying getting a black 5 as a project - polished turbines!!!! ;)