ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I miss it sooooo much. My heart aches....

BMW M5 & E36
I'm getting Fred on the case I think. Just bite the bullet, pay someone and get it finished. Fed up of looking at it now.

Don't give up, you'll be pissed at yourself for getting someone else to finish it after coming this far :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is the wiring done and sorted? From what I heard Fred wont be liking it if its not, lol.

Yeah its running! Can drive it about!

It needs Aux belt (5 rib cheers Jord!), brake lines, upper rad mounts and its road worthy.

After that its just a general tidy up and Oil cooler, fit new seat, Fit new headlights and sort bodywork.

So close yet so far.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No no no. Its being done properly. I cut the 172 mounts off the 172 slam panel and they are being welded on.

Its all about the finer details! ;)

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
To be honest i think the angle eye headlights look pretty nice in the picture of the first post :) They do look good on some cars in my opinon

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it was up to me jord, deffinately!!

But my mechanic is anal. So anal and slow.......

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Add me to the F4R list, but in a 1.2 shell.

The cars looking good mine, think i'll end up getting mine supercharged eventually

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
well PAJ is still running as a daily ATM lol Give me another 2 weeks max hopefully