ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I miss my 182 :-(

182 Trophy
Had to sell my 182 in June due to a job change. Now running a 320d which is a good comfy cruiser but boring to say the least. I hadn't really thought about the loss of my loved one much until I saw a black one today...really wish I'd never sold it. Anyone else in the same position wishing they hadn't replaced their 182?
Depressing....

Peddled device
I had a dream a few months back where l was going to buy a 997 Porsche.I'd sold my 182 to get it but then the guy didn't want to sell.I was gutted because there was a 182 on his street and l wish l hadn't sold mine :(

Then l woke up and it was all a dream. Ahhhhhh . A happy ending :)

182 Trophy
Mmm may get a 172 cup as a second car...they're going pretty cheap now. Either that or wait and save for an Elise...

K20 EG Hatch
Just yesterday i was having my wheels fitted to my 200 and a black gold 182 came past just hitting the 5k kick, really made me miss my old RB lol.

LY V6 with Recaros
I've not sold mine, but I know I'll miss it when the time comes to sell. I keep thinking that I want to get an R26 or V6 or something, but I'm just not ready to part with my 182 just yet, I can't bring myself to do it!

Mk4 .:R32
I was planning on selling my 172 for a cheap diesel so I could save up for an R32, but I can't do it. As much as it is a french rattle box i still love it!!

Renault Clio 182
i was the sam i was gonna sell my 182 for a diesel clio instead now very skint but have my 182 still and my diesel clio :D

couldnt go without the 182 :(

Monaco 172 (02)
Probably not on the same wavelength but I sold a Golf GTTDi and got a VTR instead. Allthough the golf was faster and smoother etc. Its just a bit to civilised and grown up. Personally would never go back to diesel, just a duller driving experience I think.

182 Trophy
Not exactly so bad if you're replacing with a v6, r32, r26 or similar. I've had to go to diesel due to high miles, there was no way I could justify the fuel on the clio for the miles I do...plus the clio was a bit uncomfy on the long motorway runs. Funny thing is now I have a diesel BMW I get a lot more 'that's a nice car' comments, and although it is refined it's SOOO bloody boring!...the 182 really was a wolf in sheeps clothing, rarely did anyone ever comment on it. I loved it!

Thing is now it's gone what ever I get next will have to be a second car as I really need a respectable diesel cruiser for work. A rwd feather weight is so tempting...

Hyundai i40
Had to sell my 182 in June due to a job change. Now running a 320d which is a good comfy cruiser but boring to say the least. I hadn't really thought about the loss of my loved one much until I saw a black one today...really wish I'd never sold it. Anyone else in the same position wishing they hadn't replaced their 182?
Depressing....

totally understand this.

had a yellow 106 gti, had a kid and thought i needed a family car so bought a mk4 golf gt tdi ps130, lovely car to drive but was really boring and it woddled everywhere wen raged on back roads.

is only lasted 6 mths and got the 172.......i sat it in and it was bliss!!! just wot i loved in a car FUN!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I wish i had NEVER EVER sold my old 172. I replaced it with an Evo, then replaced that with another 172, but to this day, the biggest mistake i ever made was selling my old 172..... :( I'm getting upset now, i've got to go...

Leon Cupra R 225
I wish i had NEVER EVER sold my old 172. I replaced it with an Evo, then replaced that with another 172, but to this day, the biggest mistake i ever made was selling my old 172..... :( I'm getting upset now, i've got to go...

lol you bafoon!