ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i need a new steering wheel

PH1_172
what other clio steering wheels will fit the one i have is manky so i can take the airbag out and put it into anthe clio steering wheel but which ones can i get the 172cup/182 stering wheel

CJ

Blue ph1 172
what year is your 172, the cup/182 ones won't fit the ph1 172 with the airbag working.

CJ

Blue ph1 172
We all do, the rsi ones fit apparently but difficult to find. Other options are having it re-trimmed or buying one where the airbag won't work.

Mine didnt give a toss. Although they didnt seem bothered when i asked about rollcages either so might not be the best one to gauge a general response on, lol.

Chocolate Bar™
Momo is well worth it, 320mm all the way! The OE one is the size of a bus wheel and ruins the drive.

:hail:

got the 320mm momo evo on my car and its worth every penny once you get used to it. again, my insurance didnt add a penny onto the policy for changing the wheel as insured it under 'interior changes' ;)

M2 Competition
Im sure someone on here was selling a little momo one?

Does the lack of airbag worry any of you guys?

Have considered changing mine, am running harnesses so guessing they'd stop me hitting the wheel, but what if it comes towards me??