ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need your help....

Having a few issues with my car atm.

I have a 172 cup, recently toxic fuel light popped on. Took to garage theys said 02 censor so got it changed, the ligths off but the cars is chugging on tick over and not smooth, its got strong smell of petrol aswell. No loss in power when drive only happening when ticking over. Different people has said could be leads and plugs, but i am unsure and looking someone to help me find the issue...

Is there anyone in the surrey, south croydon area who maybe able to come down or i will drive to you and have a look and help me find what the problem is, i have given up on garages as they seem to make it all up.

So any member thats local that has good clio knowledge please help me!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
They take a day or two to answer e-mails, they're usually pretty busy to say the least - but they will answer you eventually :)