ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I passed my driving test (3 minors)

Clio 172

I passed my driving test yesterday people :D

Passed first time for theory and practical... 3 minors on test

I have already added another 312 miles onto my valver clocks :eek:

Vee dub

Congrats!

Without sounding patronising, go steady in that car! will take time to learn its capabilities.

Enjoy tho!

Tom

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

Yeah WELL DONE MATE:D. I passed my Test with 3 minors as well last year and I am paying £1750 Fully Comp (22 lol) for a Clio 1.6 16v that I got brand new last year.

Quote: Originally posted by clio-16-valver on 10 July 2005

My insurance is 2197.60 a year in my name with mods.

Well done that man :cool:

Remember if you do your pass plus that will get you a 20% discount.........and it is refundable on this years premium they just refund the cash on your card :D

By the way £2200........thats cheap..........well cheaper than me anyways :D

Cya Stu

PS as Tom says take it easy.........itll take time to get used to the car eh :)

[Edited by stusV6 on 10 July 2005 at 10:52pm]

LY 200

Well done mate and wecome to the valver brotherhood!!!

Be carefull but enjoy at the same time!!!:D

The Beast MK4

Congrats sir. Didnt speak to you today but I was the chap with the beetroot face and Argentina top getting too much sun lol

john told me the other day well done, il be back in aberdeen late wednessday so probably out cruiseing about thursday night. come out for a blast then,

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 10 July 2005

john told me the other day well done, il be back in aberdeen late wednessday so probably out cruiseing about thursday night. come out for a blast then,

Aberdeen............come down to Dundee...........yeah?

Cya Stu

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Nice one matey, good seein us today, sure ill catch up wi u lot in the deen in august.

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 11 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 10 July 2005

Aberdeen............come down to Dundee...........yeah?

Cya Stu
dundee.. why?

CTR

Congrats on the driving test but..... 2k on insurance?! Sweet jesus! Thought 800 quid on my 182 was pretty f*cking steep!