ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I picked the new car up

And all i can say is WOW. The looks I get when the wastegate chatter goes off and with the side exit burbling is unreal. Then on the way to Uxbridge to meet a few friends I managed to race a st185 celica GT4, off the line i was ahead very quickly then i got shat on lol

All i can say is if you are even half considering a change of Car a CLIO GTT is the way to go. Trust me its the absolute rollox i had a smile on my face all weekend

yup, it was mine :cry:

time to move on! two NEW projects have been started now,

clio 16V which will have monster NA power

and My R5 GTT, undecided at the mo, but thinking of Quadra power or Cossie power

you look after the ol gal HH, lots of blood and sweat went into that lol!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

b*****d

if you want to sell it mailto:tom@cliosport.net">tom@cliosport.net

Stevieie,

Have you called torsion tuning? Everyone convice him to get it done!!, ive been hassling him for about a month now to get it done but he wont have none of it!

Quote: Originally posted by Scott Wood on 10 July 2003

Stevieie,

Have you called torsion tuning? Everyone convice him to get it done!!, ive been hassling him for about a month now to get it done but he wont have none of it!

Get it done mate! Mine is being converted as we speak, you wont regret it.

If you want any info just start a post, as both the blokes who run/own torsion (Jon (Metzy) + Dave (Dinger)), post on the boards and also people who have had work done can help answer any queries.

Marcus

Clio Sport 172

i could be up 4 it ll need at least 2grand though i need loads of body wk done few dents n stuff cheers m8