ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i-pod confusion

a thirsty one
hi,

wondering if anyone can help the wife has an ipod and uses our laptop with itunes for the last year or so. i finally decided to get one myself plugged it in tonight to set up my account etc and once i registered it my laptop sync with my ipod and downloaded her entire library onto my ipod.

now i have 600+ songs on mine and some i dont like and want to delete. when i open i tunes with my ipod plugged in it allows me to delete from playlist songs which is great but it deletes them from the library so she loses them as well when she plugs hers in and it syncs.

any way of seperating the library so i can delete some of her stuff from my ipod without her losing it as well next time she logs on?

any help much appreciated (im already in trouble for deleting some of her albums before i decided to double check)

thanks

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
i dont allw mine to sync i do it all myself or else it will start changing what you do to your ipod along with some one else. just dont sync and drag songs an playlists you choose yourself.