ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I saw the light...

172 Cup
All from the same source...

aimee5.gif

aimee1.gif

soph12.gif

CruiseNation-053.gif

Cam

182 Cup
im not visiting this thread again! dunno whats worse that link that Rip3z sent me or that pic!

Renault Trophy
I think you will find it is my Trophy!

Number 213 - DU55 VHM

Why would anyone come onto a forum with picture of a car, if its not their car????? that sucks that you guys said that!

I think you will find my first question was why does the CD player get so hot and eject the CD...

Nice welcome!

106 GTi
The over heating headunit is a common problem, think a warrenty visit to the dealer to replace it was the only cure to the problem for those that had suffered it.

Renault Trophy
Rich said:
The over heating headunit is a common problem, think a warrenty visit to the dealer to replace it was the only cure to the problem for those that had suffered it.

Thanks for the advice, it has just been in to have a few things sorted as well as its 12,000 service, but I did not realise they could replace the head unit!

I had loads of problems....when I first bought it the dealer had to re-spray the bonnet 3 times, so I am very reluctant to take it back there..

106 GTi
Should be a warrenty job as it's faulty.

Maybe try another dealer if the current one is giving you hassle.

Renault Trophy
Rich said:
Should be a warrenty job as it's faulty.

Maybe try another dealer if the current one is giving you hassle.

Only one main dealer - Holdcroft - can you suggest anywhere else in
S-o-T?

172 Cup
Kitto said:
I think you will find it is my Trophy!

Number 213 - DU55 VHM

Why would anyone come onto a forum with picture of a car, if its not their car?????

You'd be suprised..

Lee

BMW M2C
She's been on ClioTrophy for a while. Lives near us Griff.

I found all those pics too, the joys of an open Photobucket account. lol

Renault Trophy
Lee said:
These are the pics you really wanted: REMOVED
awww! that sucks big time! no need! :dapprove: its not even my photobucket.

Just thought this would be the right forum for meets etc, but not too sure about the welcome I got, you all seem very suspicious!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182 Black gold
Kitto said:
awww! that sucks big time! no need! :dapprove: its not even my photobucket.

Just thought this would be the right forum for meets etc, but not too sure about the welcome I got, you all seem very suspicious!

Hrm nice car

172 Cup
Lee said:
She's been on ClioTrophy for a while. Lives near us Griff.

I found all those pics too, the joys of an open Photobucket account. lol

Cool.. Where abouts?

Maz

LY 200
Welcome to cliosport Kitto ..

Take no notice of the lads ;) lol.. we have had a few people on here that have pretended to be female and posted pics etc and its turned out to be someone having a laugh .. hence them being a tad defensive ..

Most of the people I have met off here are really nice and the meets are ace . .don't let this put you off hun ..

Cracking choice of car by the way, I luv red its my fav colour

Marie :)

Renault Trophy
Thank you Marie,

I love cars and that is it! I became a model for a few years just to get free entry into all the shows, plus any freebies I could get hold of.

If I wanted to be an attention ***** I would have posted a very different picture..

:rasp:

Civic Type -R FN2
Welcome, Lovely car, would definatly take the headunit back.

Good colour Choice, wish my car was that fast!
In time In time......

tom

Turbos.
Kitto said:
Thank you Marie,

I love cars and that is it! I became a model for a few years just to get free entry into all the shows, plus any freebies I could get hold of.

If I wanted to be an attention ***** I would have posted a very different picture..

:rasp:

Well if you need attention, let me know.