ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I saw the light...

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
welcome to the club Kitto, nice car, you got any other pics? Its always nice to see a shiny trophy

Ad

MK2 FRS
nah.... im not having it...

why would a bird have pics of her naked mates.... have a fair idea who teh 'real' kitto is....

Lee

BMW M2C
adtmits said:
nah.... im not having it...

why would a bird have pics of her naked mates.... have a fair idea who teh 'real' kitto is....

That's not her Photobucket account.

Renault Trophy
I dont have a Photobucket account, but if or when I get one, you will be the first person I send it to...

I will be taking more pictures of my car soon... without me in them!!!

Maz

LY 200
Kitto said:
Thank you Marie,

I love cars and that is it! I became a model for a few years just to get free entry into all the shows, plus any freebies I could get hold of.

If I wanted to be an attention ***** I would have posted a very different picture..

:rasp:

Your welcome hun .. :approve:

Lmfao at Attention w*ore .. its not hard to be braded one of those round here :rolleyes:

Enjoy your stay .. Ruth

Marie :D

VRS
kitto: if your in s-o-t then there are a few good dealers in the area! if you are genuine and want some info on local dealers then pm me :D
(theres a fair few of us in the stoke area)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Welcome over here to Cliosport Ruth :D

Its a shame the welcome wasn't exactly warm, some of you lot are waaaay to suspicious. :clown:

Good to see i'm not the only one to comment on the boots :p

BMW Z4 3.0i
What do they call them? Promo girls? What's the unpaid equivilent? Groupies? J/K :p I doubt she drives any car in those boots tho.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Hello and welcome! Nice car and nice driver too :)

As for your head unit, take the car to Renault and get them to fix it under warranty :)

Renault Trophy
Thanks for more of a warm welcome! not too sure about the fisting comment though!

As for groupie? I did it as a favour, my days being a promo model are over, money was good but no mental stimulation what so ever! plus I am too old now anyways! lol :approve:

Oh yeah and I can drive in any kind of shoe / boot! :rasp:

Octavia VRS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING! Nice car btw, damn good choice.

Can I have a shot.......and a drive of the car would be good too ;) lol

Welcome to CS

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Kitto said:
Thanks for more of a warm welcome! not too sure about the fisting comment though!

As for groupie? I did it as a favour, my days being a promo model are over, money was good but no mental stimulation what so ever! plus I am too old now anyways! lol :approve:

Oh yeah and I can drive in any kind of shoe / boot! :rasp:

its a special kind. I'll show u at the meet :evil:

Nippy white cup
Welcome to the Club Kitto :)

Take the initial reaction as a complement as fakers would always use a picture of a good looking girl to get a bigger....reaction ;)

Chris

mk1 172
clarts fisting comments.....lol ! but wheres mikey c and his comments when we need him !
he needs to change jobs again !

Renault Trophy
Thought this section was supposed to stay on topic? or maybe its just me being blonde???

But no one has really asked me about my car :dapprove: or is it the fact you all know about Tropy's anyways?

VRS
Kitto said:
Thought this section was supposed to stay on topic? or maybe its just me being blonde???

But no one has really asked me about my car :dapprove: or is it the fact you all know about Tropy's anyways?

how are you finding the trophy?
love the recaros, are they as comfy as they look?

:D

172 Cup
Kitto said:

I thinks there's only one reason most people are replying to this thread and it's not due to the Trophy ;)

E90
Pmsl at everyone making small talk when a sexy bird says hi, LOL

Are the recaros comfy?? LOL Skip to the chase please boys.

Are you single? Any chance i can smash the fcuking granny out of you, cos i cant wait to see yr F.anny?

That'll save the endless, pm's and spamming.

Renault Trophy
makavelli said:
how are you finding the trophy?
love the recaros, are they as comfy as they look?

:D

Recaro seats are brill! but the back seats suck!!!! but I dont have to sit in them so its all good! they are VERY comfy.... :D

Renault Trophy
Weeman said:
Pmsl at everyone making small talk when a sexy bird says hi, LOL

Are the recaros comfy?? LOL Skip to the chase please boys.

Are you single? Any chance i can smash the fcuking granny out of you, cos i cant wait to see yr F.anny?

That'll save the endless, pm's and spamming.

Come on then lads, post pics of yourselves.. if you dare!!!!! or are you all too shy? ;)

E90
lol, dont ask for pics, they'll be millions, check the thread in pictures bit, theres a post in there with peoples pics.

E90
LOL

Ok then Clart

07Davidsmall.jpg

and one of Clart

peterclart.jpg