ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i see you baby........

53 Clio's & counting
shakin that ass!!

remember i said the 'rocco has a thin roof line to make the rear arches look fatter?

well here is a behind shot of one and god it just looks fat........

DSC01725.gif

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wish I'd have bought one of these instead of my Audi.

There's a White one that i see regularly with some proper fat wheels on it and it looks the dogs nuts.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Not that I've been in either of them, but the Scirroco looks much better in my opinion ,and they are essentially the same chassis/engine aren't they? Supposedly the Scirroco is slightly sportier, but would have imagined they'd have driven fairly similarly...?

J03

MX5 1.8
that is gorjus... the rear looks too logical compared to the front... only flare is the bulging bum. compared to the fronts menacing face

53 Clio's & counting
Not that I've been in either of them, but the Scirroco looks much better in my opinion ,and they are essentially the same chassis/engine aren't they? Supposedly the Scirroco is slightly sportier, but would have imagined they'd have driven fairly similarly...?

your right chap, they are based on the same chassi/running gear, though the rocco has slightly wider track, and the stitchable active suspenion, though a low roof line makes anyone as tall as me a bit of a mare to get in and out, and only a 4 seater too. oh and the rear headrests block your rear view, gets very annoying!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I wiuld have the rocco over the golf.Theres less of them and i think there a better looker

Trophy #490
Love these, think they look gorgeous! Hope to see an R32/R36 version, can you imagine how good those will look!

Facelift R53 Cooper S
absolutely hideous!!!

if i was given one i'd drive it straight to a VW/Audi garage and swap it for either an S3 or an edition 30!