ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I take the New Toyota Prius across country

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd let you all know that i'll be driving the all new Toyota Prius starting from tommorow until Tuesday across the UK. Working for Toyota, i will be driving the car as part of the Toyota blog, enabling interested customers to drive and experience the latest generation Prius!

Starting from Toyota HQ i'll the proposed route will take us through roughly a 1000 miles from Epsom to Cornwall, through Wales, past Manchester to Glasgow and then back down to Cornwall. If you fancy following my status follow the Twitter page @ http://twitter.com/Toyota_UK_Prius or the Blog itself at http://blog.toyota.co.uk/prius-uk-marathon-test-drive.

A bit different to the Williams, but it should be a good experience, wish me luck!:D

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
But surely thats going to be alot of motorway miles using petrol and not electric power.

Prius FTL any how. i say ditc it and take the williams instead.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Promoting an 'environmentally friendly' car by driving a 1000 mile unnecessary journey...awesome.

A4 Avant
My friend works for westland toyota in stourbridge. He mentioned the new prius being an okay car.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Promoting an 'environmentally friendly' car by driving a 1000 mile unnecessary journey...awesome.

Alll companies need to promote their product, regardless of if its an enviromentally friendly one.

Not a fan of the prius either, but if people and companes dont start investing in things such as the prius now, the technology would never be developed and when it was actually needed the premium for it would huge.