ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I think I know why most dislike the 200 front end...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I think the 200 is a brilliant looking car.

The mistake people are making is trying to compare it to the 197. Renault actively set out to make a very clear distinction between the two.

White everytime.

Nuff said.

.........with the same side profile, and same rear as a 197 bar some fake trims? ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
lol, was pilot error bigtime. Thinking your Seb loeb when your not = Massive brown pans moment.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
.........with the same side profile, and same rear as a 197 bar some fake trims? ;)

I see your point, but the probable reason for using the same parts and adding other trims and bits and bobs was probs to save on tooling and development costs...

Tis Renault afterall.....;)

Meh, just a theory. I know nothinggggg lol.

Mini Cooper S sport
The mistake people are making is trying to compare it to the 197.

But comparisons are inevitable.

The 200's nose looks ugly, and the pointless wiggly line underneath makes it looks as though it has teeth.

The Clio GT's nose is how it should have looked IMO.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I to thought that they had ruined the 200 the first time I seen one (On the web). However, after seeing one in the showroom I loved it.

Loved it to the point where by we ordered one lol.