ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I think oops is the only word!!

Octavia VRS

ouch were you alright?

The passenger airbag fits into the space above the glovebox so I think it should be bigger than the steering wheel airbag

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Tom20v...yep I think its a write off too...just waiting for confirmation!!

A few burns from the airbag, a few bruises, seatbelt mark on my shoulder and a bust lip!

Just the bruise on my elbow left!

The passanger airbag was huge!! If anyone was sitting there it would have hurt them!!!!!

[Edited by Clio_1.6 on 29 June 2005 at 10:20am]

Well at least you hit a TT - they are now gay (didnt used to be) and there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too many on the roads anyway

my worst nightmare this... ive spent ages savng up for the car i want... i would hate myself if i threw it all away because of one stupid mistake.

whos fault was the accident mate?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Gutting mate. I know how it feels when my Cup was written off. Similar amount of damage. :( Glad your ok and thats THE MAIN THING!

1.5 dci 106 Clio

fUbAr it was my fault!
And your totally right I do hate myself for crashing!

CupCake - me being ok is the main thing but I want my car back...my feet are killing, I hate walking and getting up early for the train to work!

Gutted for you fella, know exactly how you feel! But I dont know why, the smiley in the last photo made me snort my tea over the keyboard! :oops:

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Cheers Tinium!
I never noticed the smiley! I can understand why it made you snort your tea over the keyboard! I laughed when I went back and had a look! Hows that for ironic?? :D

1.5 dci 106 Clio

cheers clio_rt_1.4!!

cars can be replaced...infact thats what im sorting out now!
just had some good news and when its been clarified ill update you all!!

be back on later!

Peddled device

My 309gti looked like this.Paid £3250 for it and 6 weeks later it was dead.Cost £200 to get it back from Wrexham to Manchester as well.

Gutted:(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

i feel sorry for you dude, id be suicidal if that happened to my clio, so respect goes to you for taking it so well!!

hope it all gets sorted out quickly and with little hassle.

--chris

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by fastwunz on 29 June 2005

Well at least you hit a TT - they are now gay (didnt used to be) and there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too many on the roads anyway
exactly.... u did the roads a favour gettin rid of the tt!!!

hope ur feelin better soon dude!

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Dont know mate...my brothers after an alloy wheel to replace a scratched one of his...why, what was it you wanted?

ST

Total p!sser mate! Gutter for ya 100%!

I had a little bump in mine a few weeks ago, but nothing to that extent, a new drivers door sorted mine out.

As most of the folks above have said, cars can be replaced.