ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back after a brief time away!

1.5 dci 106 Clio
Well I'd just like to say hey to anybody that may remember me!!

I had a crash back in June last year, I had a 1.6 16v Dynamique Billabong.
Painfull memories...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/Clio16/ClioSmash/CNV00001.jpg

Well I now have a Mitsubishi Colt Mirage...yes I know its not a Renault, but I miss my Clio and so I'm on the hunt for another, but this time I'm after a MKII 172...

I have to wait a few (difficult) months, for insurance reasons, but I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Hope everybodies well...

Ste

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
nice one,

get one in the club, few quality ones in the FS forum at present, decent prices and keen sellers..............

** not me btw - but im on comission

:lolup:

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Hey, welcome back. I don't think i was around when you crashed your wee billabong, sorry to see the pic! Hopefully next time you come on, you will be driving a 172! Good luck!

Tyson.

1.5 dci 106 Clio
I've been looking in the cars for sale section and there are some really nice looking MKII 172's there...was not really into red cars till I saw some of them!

Tyson, I will be around for a while before I buy a 172...insurance issues!! One being I kep crashing! Not good! Have to stop doing that!! Lol...