ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i wanna show the world

clio sport mk1 golf

i wanna show my little clio to you all, how the feck do i post a piccy on these forums!! please tell me so you can all see chloe and charlotte.

Thanks

the three musketters

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by wongy008 on 29 June 2003is ther a way of loading more then one pici did it on another post i got three red crosses and a one pic out of four

Yes there is just do one at a time, clicking the img button and pasting in the new URL after each upload

if you are posting more than 2 or 3 just paste the links straight into your message or 56kers get a little pissed off.

Not mentioning any name *cough*telford_mike*cough* :D

clio sport mk1 golf

the only difference i think is the front end i.e bumper and the badges on the doors, and my wheels are so so so much nicer too!!! and yep thats my baby, baby chloe!!! and the headlights are different, but im changing them next month. other than that exterior wise there nothing in it. thanx for your nice comments alymac and 007.:oops:

nosh

and chloe

no charlotte this is chloes moment of fame!!

clio sport mk1 golf

chloe is only a 1.2 im afraid nothing to powerful, got a new inetrior for her in two weeks from a mk2 172, nice leather seats!! yummy!! and shes got a nice little k tech back box coming soon and nick at hill power is gonna lower her and make her a shiny induction kit too for me. Then ill be happy and shell be smiling too. I like it tho, people look at her and think what is she, shes not a sport and what is she!! she turns heads and ive had lots of comments all nice about her wheels too!! and shes only a 1.2, but you dont need a big engine to look good!!:)

silver valver/hybrid

its my site, the bandwidth allowance has been exeeded again! doh. should appear again later

clio sport mk1 golf

been told it will no problems what so ever, but imgetting somebody else to fit it for me!! £500 fitted!!! sweet!! you got any pics of yours billy? itd be good to see it !!

clio sport mk1 golf

really feeling? what do you mean?? noshy??? my ex called me that too!! urm im all man what about you? well im also called the big fairy!! he he he

peace and love 172 gal

nosh

and chloe the only clio in my life