ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want a 182!

Right, I havent posted on here for about a year :)oops:) as did have a 172 but had to p/x it for Megane 1.5Dci as I was moving house. Was too painful after that!

Now I have a pay rise and am in the mood I want to get a 182 so was wondering how the 182 owners on here find them? Is there any real difference to the 172 (03 plate I had) and is the extra 10BHP noticeable?

How about the "Cup Pack" option? Any good, never sen one with it and am intrigued by the wheels that come with it.

Cheer guys!

Matt

Had mine since 20th March and have had no problems at all in it. Done over 200 miles and I really like the car. I have never owned any Reno before but I am well chuffed with mine.

Have driven but not owned a 172 and a Cup, but not far enough to give you a decent comparison. Cup felt very raw if thats what you want but I have got a modified stripped out Golf for looning about in (when I put it back together) so the 182 is for me.