ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want it back...

Golf R/Leon FR
was a minter chris, but like you said when they get to that age (like mine is now) it costs alot to keep them in mnt condition.

mine is costing abit lately :(

Ad

MK2 FRS
hmmm your making me think twice about a few cosmetic mods. lol.

There is something about ph1s. Although i cant say i would have mine if it was an everyday car. but thankfully it isnt.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah, it it tempting to change bits on them Ad, they look mint with a few subtle changes imo

although tbh, i wish i had kept the Ph1 rear bumper on now :S

Ad

MK2 FRS
yep the ph1 bumper and lights is staying and I will reverting to a stealth system.

Buckets are a deffo... after that im not too sure.. lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep one of the best! There are very few cars on here which i reallt like. All three of yours have been smart.

I'll be sad to see mine go! :(

Chocolate Bar™
hmmm your making me think twice about a few cosmetic mods. lol.

There is something about ph1s. Although i cant say i would have mine if it was an everyday car. but thankfully it isnt.

i found myself buying a bike for weekday trips (going to work and back everyday etc.) and will prob buy an everyday car when i have the funds. Not because tis uncomfortable or unreliable, just the petrol consumption and wear on the engine would be ridiculous doing constant cold trips.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
they do look a lot better with the Ph1 bumper mate, good choice.

K-Tec stealth? from what i've read, the Mk2 version of their system is a lot better. also, Ph1's respond very well to inlet work and decats

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
She did look well. Lot's of inspirational points have been used on mine.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
new owner of mine never signed up either despite me telling her too and he bf owning a cup