ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want my boot flushed like this...

found this on the net... for more clio pics, click on this http://www.tuningfever.com/thumbnails.php?album=18&page=1

i like the look of this clio. :) the interior is lush..
IKSTEPHAN%7E386.jpg

106628359%5B1%5D.jpg

106628107%5B1%5D.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Clart said:
i don't do flushed boots

looks pants. really big pants. makes the boot look fat and too far in the air.
if you want a flush boot, buy a mk2 golf.

Valver..
Why may i ask! wouldn't that make you as bad as all the other C*cks that key ppl's cars! just coz you dont like some1's car dosnt mean you can key it....picture if the shoe was on the other foot...and he didnt like your car and he keyed it....bet you would b the first to complain! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

j3ned said:
if i see that car on a car park im going to scratch it

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
check the girth on that vee(if its a real one) almost as wide as my.........

Valver..
Well there was really no need for it...sorry im still worked up from my grandads M7 bein keyed the other week in a car park!

Scott-16v! said:
^maybe its his sarcastic sense of humour;)

Ziel Nurburgring
Err, sunroof!

Imagine the spacers on that thing, all that for a 1.2. lol.

As for the second plate on the other one, the front one says california and im sure no one is retarded enough to import one to the states, and is just a show plate from spain iirc

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
well spotted blink, i thought it was an ironing board woops meant spoiler

Yamaha R6
Scott-16v! said:
i'd think not seein as it has european stlye numberplates underneath..

I hope so.. You'de have to be mad and/or stupid to import a none RS clio when the insurance is so cheap over there..

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
ive seen the v6 before on another site, apparently its as wide as it is long! imagine the stress on the bottom!