ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want my car like this

Mazda MX5 1.8

wheels are too britle (?) for the road (think they have too much magnesium in them or something)

probs just better getting some 15" turinis

i dont see why you wouldnt be able to get it that low although not sure on the back (my fks dont go THAT low at the back)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Can only lower 182s more than 40mm using GAZ coilovers....alternative option is LEDA which arent even available as yet and will cost in the region of £1k plus. Mine is the lowest a 182 will go and remain drivable.

The rims are magnesium and not recommended for road use....as chris said, go for turinis or maybe super legs?

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 08 August 2005

Can only lower 182s more than 40mm using GAZ coilovers....alternative option is LEDA which arent even available as yet and will cost in the region of £1k plus. Mine is the lowest a 182 will go and remain drivable.

The rims are magnesium and not recommended for road use....as chris said, go for turinis or maybe super legs?
yeah whatever!!! i havent been near it with me grinder!!!!

nah, trophy has speedline turinis iirc

always preferred them in the anthracite/gunmetal colour than silver/white since seeing them on a saxo :eek:

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 09 August 2005

nah, trophy has speedline turinis iirc

always preferred them in the anthracite/gunmetal colour than silver/white since seeing them on a saxo :eek:
This time your right! My bad

A slow one :-(

Why not just get the 2118s? Thats what Im going to put on mine when i get one! I really want the 2015s though but they are a racing wheel!

[Edited by Eddieb on 09 August 2005 at 5:56pm]

Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Nathan H on 09 August 2005

the wheels are speedline course 2020, the same as on my car. the are magnesium with steel inserts and are not recomended for road use. how ever, i have done 8000 on my wheels and not had any problems. pm if you are interested as i can get them straight from the supplier for the cup race series at a good price compared to tweaks.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/ht53pyx/newfolder114.jpg
This is exactly how i want my car, pmd for price. What suspension you running?

Can someone photoshop this to racing blue?:)

[Edited by racing182 on 09 August 2005 at 6:10pm]

Turismo if your could post the pic you have that would be great!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Matt nicol jones and Ed Peads cars...Ed was my mechanic 2yrs ago at topkart. Top lad.

Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by racing182 on 09 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Nathan H on 09 August 2005

the wheels are speedline course 2020, the same as on my car. the are magnesium with steel inserts and are not recomended for road use. how ever, i have done 8000 on my wheels and not had any problems. pm if you are interested as i can get them straight from the supplier for the cup race series at a good price compared to tweaks.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/ht53pyx/newfolder114.jpg
This is exactly how i want my car, pmd for price. What suspension you running?

Can someone photoshop this to racing blue?:)

[Edited by racing182 on 09 August 2005 at 6:10pm]

Turismo if your could post the pic you have that would be great!
Can sum1 photoshop this racing blue?