ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want to see a yellow 182

Black 182 + Recaros

Does anyone know where I could see a Yellow Clio 182 in the flesh.

Im thinking of buying one, but I would like to see it first, if possible.

Thanks

Black 182 + Recaros

Im based in Staffordshire, but would consider travelling.

I know its expensive, but I really like that colour. My alternative would be silver, but Ive already had 2 silver 172s. Not a big fan of the other colours.

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 01 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 01 December 2004

Think you pay quite a bit extra for that paint job IIRC?? Get the racing blue, its the bomb.

apporx 1100 extra IIRC

HOW MUCH!!!! f**kin laughable

Weeman sucks ****

I thought so, a guy at renault in harlow said that to me and i didnt beleive him until he showed it on screen. Bit silly really cos they could have done a non metalic yellow (like the sunflower mk1) and it would look the tits........IMO of course.

Black 182 + Recaros

Certain yellows on certain cars look awful. I agree. But I think Liquid Yellow looks good on the Clio. Another one I like is the Seat Cupra R in yellow. Looks the dogs danglies.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Swan Street Renault in kings Lynn Norfolk had 1 last month in the showroom. Looked ok to be honest.

www.swanstreet.co.uk

[Edited by norfolkminis on 01 December 2004 at 5:22pm]

Black 182 + Recaros

phunkey_monkeh -

My father owns some property in Swansea. Been there a few times. If I dont find anyone closer would you mind if I came down one day ?

matt geoff has one he lives a bit closer to you!

ring around the dealers I have seen 2 in dealerships one in bristol and one in manchester

Quote: Originally posted by MattyMarsh on 01 December 2004

phunkey_monkeh -

My father owns some property in Swansea. Been there a few times. If I dont find anyone closer would you mind if I came down one day ?

No probs mate.

My mum saw a gorgeous yellow 172 with a very deep plum purple interior, half suade (sp) half leather, said it was the doggs, was thinking of shipping the old williams off, but then she rememberd how much she loved her lil Willy2..

[Edited by supasexyspeedy on 01 December 2004 at 5:54pm]

Silver Fabia vRS

A yellow 182 (sorry I cant remember who this belonged to) -

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1101921564__Yellow5.jpghttp://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1101921564__Yellow5.jpg
Thats mine :oops:

Your welcome to come down and have a look at mine, but to do it justice it has to be clean as then you get the effect of the paint. Its filthy at the moment and looks more black than yellow!

I agree with the price, makes it more exclusive!

Quote: Originally posted by geoff_clio182 on 01 December 2004
Quote: Originally posted by MattyMarsh on 01 December 2004<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">A yellow 182 (sorry I cant remember who this belonged to) -http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1101921564__Yellow5.jpghttp://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1101921564__Yellow5.jpg [/QUOTE]Thats mine :oops:Your welcome to come down and have a look at mine, but to do it justice it has to be clean as then you get the effect of the paint. Its filthy at the moment and looks more black than yellow!I agree with the price, makes it more exclusive!

to be fair the pictures of it at donny and trax this year do it more justice, its an awesome colour pisses on sunflower yellow from a great height looks so much more deep and classy

Anymore pics??

Does anyone know how many liquid yellow 182s are in the UK?

Not been lucky enough to see one yet!

RB 182

That yellow is worth every penny, there is one that is in our town its sooo nice! Theres a silver 182 down our road and it doesnt even close IMO.

Im based in Staffordshire .....
Hmmm ... where in Staffs? Personally I think you would be much better off getting another colour ... any colour!! ... looks bloody horrible in the flesh!!! :devilish:

... if none of that was successful then I work in Cannock if you can get there to take a look at mine ;)

http://www.thepentons.com/clio/http://www.thepentons.com/clio/

Craig

[Edited by craig182 on 02 December 2004 at 1:00am]

PS Everyone tells me its a poofs colour and looks sh*te and I got ripped off and ..etc, etc. [none of this is true but still trying to put you off!]

Black 182 + Recaros

Thanks Craig. Are you saying your own motor looks horrible ? You wishing you went for another colour then ?

"Everyone tells me its a poofs colour......."

Sounds like jeoulousy to me mate. Id tell em to f**k off.

Quote: Originally posted by MattyMarsh on 02 December 2004

Thanks Craig. Are you saying your own motor looks horrible ? You wishing you went for another colour then ?

"Everyone tells me its a poofs colour......."

Sounds like jeoulousy to me mate. Id tell em to f**k off.
Nah mate ... 100% kidding (I just like being the only yellow 182 in Staffs ;)).

In fact there has been only one person to date that has told me they didnt like the colour (which I am still shocked about .. yellow is normally far more controversial than that!!).

Being serious though, I didnt pay the full amount for the yellow BUT having had the car through the summer (looks amazing in direct sunlight) I can honestly tell you that I would have! ... I think its that good!!

Craig

Black 182 + Recaros

Phew. Dont do that to me Craig :confused:. I thought you were being serious for a minute. I was starting to doubt my own decision. It did seem a bit strange. How can anyone buy a car and then hate the colour.

I can understand your concern though. You want to be the only person in Staffordshire that has a yellow 182. Well its a big county. Im sure theres room for one more. Only one though. Nobody else can buy one.;)