ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want...

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mini Cooper S
OK... Abit of a story.

Just spoke to the boy on the phone. Offered him 6K. However, it's not HPI clear. He was on holiday and the car was nicked. They then found the car in a lock up. His insurance company paid a cheq for the missing car, but car was found and cheq was cancelled. However, Insurance company will not take it off the HPI, but he is currently fighting with them for them to take it off..... Interesting.....

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
It'll never be taken off the HPi register, it will be recorded as stolen/recovered forever.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lol, half sued seats. Does that mean they're a bit skint?

Chances are if it's that cheap there will be a reason why. Despite this, there are a few up for sale of late for not too much more than that, which depresses me. I've taken a massive hit on mine in 6 months. Good job I don't want to sell it.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
If its 381 its 100% Cat D- It came up through my wanted ad ages ago-

Blokes a twunt-

Hes lying -- it was an insurance write off--- Says it clearly on my HPI when I did it ages ago-

S

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re-listed by the looks of it. No 381....

And with an advert that sh!t i'm not suprised...

Its at £5101....

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio Trophy 182
Its 100% cat d dont waste time or money. my mate wanted to buy so i went with him done a check and came back as cat d, lying b......d said its hpi clear on phone.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Z4M
"i brought this for my girlfriend, reason i am selling this car is we are due baby on way need bigger car"

Brought it from where?

Knob.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
theres a garage by me selling one at a nip over 5 grand i think

get so tempted every day i go past