ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICE recomendations and help please .

Im after some advice ICE isnt my thing.

My mates into his rap music and wants me to help me built it.

However Ive no real idea whats the best I dont think a load of huge speakers in the boot is the best personally.

He wants a setup with a load of bass I think a setup which makes a load of bass but not distort volume.

He also want a new head unit with the ability to use his Ipod on and it to have that new digital radio on (whatever its called).

I think the budget is about £400.
He also wants to keep the normal remote and display unit.

As far as I can tell he needs a new head unit with the relevent Ipod/radiobits with a preout?

Also he needs an amp (4 channel), 4, 13cm speakers and maybe a bass box rowhever there called in the boot.

I think hes also looking at possibly sticking his Xbox in the car with a screen in the dash (I know Ive let myslef in for a load of work) so what sort of thing if he was to stick that in do I need Id think running a second battery as the standard one wont cope.

Any advice welcome.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

To be honest the £400 is already spend with out sub,amp and speakers and not forgetting fitting. (xbox u having a laugh) IMO.

no point in second battery IMO

More £££££££. to be honest.

Skoda Fabia vRS

with a £400 budget he has no chance at all of achieving all that, you will have spent that in one go on a headunit with DAB, forget the iPod and DAB idea and you might have a chance of coming somewhere close, but it will still fall short of what he wants id imagine

he will need £1k MINIMUM to get all that, and that still probably wouldnt buy what he wants to achieve

ive got http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=3807&cadid=07e1345097310740f6e71700f9e98d64this and http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=1218&cadid=07e1345097310740f6e71700f9e98d64this as yet unfitted, thats £550 just for the amp and sub, thats without a box, wiring etc, and no headunit