ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ice Skating for Cars

Can't believe they threatened him with a letter lol!!!!

Just for that it should stay up!
Absolute tards, no way I would abandon my car car like that, I would stay with it too the end!
(trying to correct as hard as I could :rasp: )

Facelift R53 Cooper S
I think the old bill will be having a word about that.

I thought that, surely its careless driving.

And i agree it should stay on youtube, even thought about downloading the video to then put it back up if it gets removed lol

It's A Reno
I thought that, surely its careless driving.

And i agree it should stay on youtube, even thought about downloading the video to then put it back up if it gets removed lol

Also, what he will put on his insurance claim form lol.

williams and trophy
lmao....funny as...lol

they cant make them remove the video as its filmed in a public place. so they have no say whatsoever.

the insurance claim will be funny though. who was driving at the time of the incident?......errrrrrr nobody because we jumped out of the moving car. lol.

altho tbf, i have considered it once, in my mates land rover, 1/2 shaft failed on rear axle, was freewheeling hub up front, we were barrelling down a lane coming out of a quarry, no brakes, no gears, just steering......was one hell of a ride, ended up with a few bruised ribs and a nice gash on the head.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Panic by all means but why would you jump out onto ice whilst the car is sliding?

God knows :rasp:

Silly ejits for taking their car out anyway! Aslong as this doesnt happen to me some day :eek: