ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ice Skating for Cars

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Stupidity getting out of the car.... The Driver is bloody luck he didnt get flattened!

The car dont half pick some speed up at the end of the clip!

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
Weird seeing this here. Are you a member of a certain football forum, Jonathan :ninja:

Stupidity getting out of the car.... The Driver is bloody luck he didnt get flattened!

The car dont half pick some speed up at the end of the clip!

He got trapped between his car and another car just around the corner. Few injuries, nothing major. There's pictures of where the car ended up but I can't find the original thread at the moment.

edit: here we are

damage1.jpg

The car hit the hedge on the right, the front of a new Merc behind the hedge then hit the wall. The guy who jumped out was crushed against the silver car on the left by his own car. Cracked rib(s), injured neck, arm etc. Ripped his jacket arm to shreds.

damage2.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
why oh why would you think getting out is a good idea!?? surely you would just brace for impact, your not going to be going quick enough to cause any real damage to yourself inside the car

Weird seeing this here. Are you a member of a certain football forum, Jonathan :ninja:

It was actualy on another car forum ! I bet the degree of seperation between any two forums is pretty low ! Interesting to see the rest of the story as that wanst posted, cheers !

Iceberg Ph1
The car hit the hedge on the right, the front of a new Merc behind the hedge then hit the wall. The guy who jumped out was crushed against the silver car on the left by his own car. Cracked rib(s), injured neck, arm etc. Ripped his jacket arm to shreds.

Lucky escape. that could of been a hell of a lot worse! Still... pretty shocking

yeah, lucky - could easily have ruined their own and families' Christmases

candidate for the 'Brian Harvey Bailout' Darwin Award

Last edited:
  Black 172 PH2
I hope they never get a blowout on the motorway... It'll be messy!
LOL
Getting out wouldnt even enter my head if my car was sliding like that!!
If the guy had stayed in the car he would of been fine,by getting out he has got some injuries now lol

B

Brown.

Awesome..... had she stayed in the car, she would not have sent that letter ;) what a tard

Swift Sport
In short...

"I was a complete idiot and you've gone and put it on the internet! Now everyone can watch me fail hard, can you remove it? Pretty please???"

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
To be honest in the situation what would you have done? They must have badly paniced like anyone would!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL the stupid f**king bint.

That letter is classic...what the hell were they thinking getting out the car! How f**king stupid do you have to be?