ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iCloud login emails

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
So I keep getting emails regarding needing to validate my iCloud acount, now im getting emails saying my account last logged in on a set date and set time from a "Microsoft" based computer.

Is this a scam that's going round or do I need to do something?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
99% b****cks. Whats the email address its coming from?
It's easy to email spoof. It's the website it's taking you to that you need to check. More than likely a phishing page hosted on the back of a stolen server.

It's easy to email spoof. It's the website it's taking you to that you need to check. More than likely a phishing page hosted on the back of a stolen server.

I'm not saying it isn't, but it has to be spoofed to a semi decent or real email address to look authentic. A lot of the time it isn't, just the word 'apple' or whatever is thrown in randomly somewhere.

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Not like that no, I guess the above link may have taken me to a Similar page but it doesn't work.

So I'd imagine it's a scam.