ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

id recoros

Renault Sport Clio 200
hi all, has anyone got a pic of the recaros trimmed in id leather. i have just ordered a clio 200 and had the option of having id leather or the trim technik (not sure if name is right). any pics would be helpful.

Renault Sport Clio 200
I'm sure there's pics on the RenaultSport forum.

yeah seen the pic on renault sport forum but it doesnt show the whole seat. was wondering as to whether someone had specced there clio with them and had a photo.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I've deffinately seen some decent pics about, but I can't find where they are atm.
If I find where they are, I'll post them up.

Nimbus 197
I thought the only factory leather Recaros for the 200 are these ones (Trim Technik):

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

Leather Recaros

Nimbus 197
hi, these are the ones i have gone for, but you can also get id leather just wanted to see a pic of these to be sure i have chosen the right trim.

Ahh, I didn't know Renault supply the 200 Recaros in a different leather. I've only seen different versions available for the 250.