ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ida-x001 teething probs!

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
Anyone else having a few issues with this bit of kit? I have read the instructions, but it won't let me change the date. Also It's a bit strange with it's sound set up cos some tracks have plenty of bass, but others seem lacking (maybe it's how they are supposed to sound?).

No wheels :(
Unless there from the Artist's albulms the tracks may be crap quality MP3's usually recorded off the radio and converted...

Albulms will all sound the same and sound great :)

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
no the quality is isn't the prob cos i've ripped them from cd to itunes. they all sound good but i wonder if i had my bass up too much on my last alpine. an example is KT Tunstall on my old one the bass drum was very noticable but on this one you need to turn on the rock in EQ for it to stand out.

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
I sorted the date thing. When you have the radio on, hold the function button go to tuner and select auto time off. Then you can change it.

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
I thought my old head unit was the reason for my speakers going off, but it turned out it was an rca lead, but my sub still keeps going off now intermit and I can't find a reason why. I've noticed when it goes off that if i turn the volume up it comes back on. any ideas???????????

Clio Billabong 1.2
AHHH!
Thankyou! :D
For some reason that made me lose the bass and treble option.. having auto time enabled.
Now i have both of them back, and my date is correct!! :D