ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ideas for my clio? :)

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique
OK, so I got a 1.2 Dynamique just over a week ago. Already i've had a few remarks about it being girly -.-

I don't want to turn it into a chav-mobile, or do anything major to the engine or anything, because of cost really.

So yeah, just wanting to make it more of a looker and not so... 'samey' i guess, so if you have any ideas, lemme know :)

One thing that bothers me about it, at the moment, is the plastic parts of the body, like the strip along the side, and the strip on the bumpers etc. I think i want to change them... is that easy or just not worth it?

Thanks in advance :)
Cya!

(i'll take some pictures of it soon, but its just a normal Dynamique)

RB Clio 182 Cup
I wouldn't bother if I was you. Your probably not going to keep it long and will upgrade it as soon as you can afford it so theres not much point.

I had a 1.2 16v then a 1.6 16v and did nothing to them as I couldn't see the point. I'm only considering some mods now I have a 182 and nothing to make it look rly any different just mechanical stuff apart from a smaller front plate, colour coding the washer blanks and maybe painting the calipers red but I'm not yet convinced I won't look like a tool with red calipers! :D

OK, so I got a 1.2 Dynamique just over a week ago. Already i've had a few remarks about it being girly -.-

I don't want to turn it into a chav-mobile, or do anything major to the engine or anything, because of cost really.

So yeah, just wanting to make it more of a looker and not so... 'samey' i guess, so if you have any ideas, lemme know :)

One thing that bothers me about it, at the moment, is the plastic parts of the body, like the strip along the side, and the strip on the bumpers etc. I think i want to change them... is that easy or just not worth it?

Thanks in advance :)
Cya!

(i'll take some pictures of it soon, but its just a normal Dynamique)

I get these, and that its a granny car :(

As for plans, just a nice drop and RS grille. It's the little things that'll make a difference.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
DSC00457.jpg

2.0 tsi Scirocco
I get these, and that its a granny car :(

my cars been called a b*tch mobile before :( haha

i think if you want to mod your car go ahead no matter what it is, all i have is a 1.2 but i love it n wanna keep it for ages so i dont mind spending a bit of money on it! try to be original but subtle! :)

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Subtle changes make the biggest difference imo. As said, RS grill and colour coded all round would look nice/ What colour isit?

Painting badges is also very popular

Clio 172 Cup
Yeah the rs grills make a massive difference to the front end IMO, other than that just make it low :)

172 cup
Just go for some eibach springs to lower it a tad . and if u can afford it get some oz ultraleggara rims on it .

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
i think if you want to mod your car go ahead no matter what it is, all i have is a 1.2 but i love it n wanna keep it for ages so i dont mind spending a bit of money on it! try to be original but subtle! :)

Number of times I've said that, now i've come round to the idea that I'll spend a load of money on cars and then sell them pretty much straight away. You'll soon get bored of the 1.2 tbh

MK2PH2
Keep it nice and simple.

RS grille, paint front badge, nice alloys etc...

Then when it comes to selling it theres not much work to do but it looks nice for now :)

I feel sorry for you that you have to spend money to gain the latter...

but ermmm... thanks for the advice?

Roffle. I'm guessing you're a young gun if you've yet to realise that vagina costs money. The advice was free. Women aren't.

ds3
You'll soon get bored of the 1.2 tbh
+1, iv been driving a 1.2 for 6 months ish now and i'm SO bored of it. i've left mine standard.
if you want to mod it, colour code the side strips/spoiler, lower a little. nothing too over the top.
also, a clio is a girls car ;)

Mini Cooper S sport
You'll get used to Roy lol

Just colour code it, maybe change the spoiler for a 172 one. As said, I wouldn't bother doing too much.

Welcome to CS :)