ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiots a blue mk2 modded clio in Basildon

Last night (about midnight) I was picking my bro up from work in Basildon - wern't 100% on where I was going...
Anyway to the person driving the mk2 clio phase 1 with multi spoke wheels, don't boot your f*cking shed up my ass on a fooking roundabout:mad: your not cool !!
If i'd have touched the brakes, you'd have hit my car - and I wouldn't have been happy:mad:

If your on here, you give clio drivers a bad name:mad:
One other thing - take note of what I was driving, you wouldn't stand a hope in hell.

BMW 330d :)
You should have slammed on your brakes... Would have screwed him for insurance. Some of his mods prob werent declared so he would get done for it.

Cheers

Fraser

Frasers Cup said:
You should have slammed on your brakes... Would have screwed him for insurance. Some of his mods prob werent declared so he would get done for it.

Cheers

Fraser
And you'd have no payout! Great! lol ;)