ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiots guide on using cruise control and Multi function display

Esc RS Turbo s1 + RS c182
As above have not got a scooby doo, saw one post on cruise about green light did this but also saw a orange one too.

Multifuction displaying mpg etc how do you do all that I thought renaults were suppose to be pretty basic arghhhhhhhhh.:dead:

Black 197
Cruise control is green, Orange is the speed limiter, changing the function for mpg etc is on the end of the right stalk, Little button just push it in and it changes the readouts

Arctic Blue 182
Lol they are basic. . . *Cough*
Use the power looking button to turn cruse/limiter off. R recals the last setting. +/- raises or lowers it. If you it set to cruise or limiter then the + will activate it at what speed you are at.
Just have a play on a motor way its is quite easy. Just dont do what i did I go to boot it and smash the brake peddal by accident. Scared the s**t out the driver behind me :)