ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idiots who can’t park!!!!!!!!!!

A SHED!

My clio 16v has just had its bloody rear panel dented and buggered by some unknown dickhead with sh*t for brains:mad:. In my college carpark, so 2moro im goin round the carpark looking a car with damage to it and Im gonna stick the owners head in a bloody vice. BEWARE DO NOT PARK IN CLOSE SPACES TO OTHER DRIVERS. YOU MAY DRIVE WELL, BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS CRAP AT JUDGING DISTANCES!!!!!!!!! Seriously though if I do find the colprit, the only they are gonna get away with it, is by being a top-heavy 18yr old female.

Which is why i always take up two spaces when possible! Unlucky mate, it happens and i can bet you the dickhead was female!

you got the right idea... look over the car park for the one that has your paint stuck to it with a scratches!! lets us know how many bones you break! :mad:

I was sitting in my car once.. and the car shook quite violently. I jumped out and this guy was there, with his door open. I said "What was that?!" and he said "its ok, it only hit the plastic"...

Good job I aint colour coded em yet.

Some people dont think when they open doors..

Daz.

A SHED!

In future its two spaces. It hasnt come at a good time as I need me brake pads replacing.ar well no rest for the wicked! ps Ive calmed down abit now,but Im still gona beat on whoever did it.