ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idling help

LOG

None ATM
Hi guys i was wonderin if anyone could give me abit of advice, i bought a clio 182 last week and iv noticed when idling every few seconds it will randomly dip to bout 500-600 revs and then bump upto normal again, its still under warranty i was jus wondering if anyone knows what the problem is before i take it back

182 Turbo
Does it just 'sound' like it's dipping that low or does your needle actually drop as it idles? Because 182's have a rough idle as standard.

LOG

None ATM
Needle drops and also sounds like its gona cut out but revs up to normal before it cuts out

LOG

None ATM
Cheers guys, gonna ask one of engineers at work to clean to throttle body for me then see if it fixes the problem, it says me £20 in fuel bak to the dealer, if it persists il take it back for new valve