ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If my wheels are...

1.6 focus zetec....
well basically my mates interested in my wheels to go on a punto...i was told by my uncle that he could use wobbly bolts to get them to fit but then he said they'd rud off the axel without an explanation....do you know why edde??

Kiza

Chocolate Bar™
nope. if the offset is ok, which it should be at around 40.

wobbly bolts change it from 4x100, to the punto offset which i forget. is it 4x98 or something, i cant remember. dont see how they'd catch the axle ?

1.6 focus zetec....
ahh so thats my answer then lol cheers... I might not be selling them to that chap now 'cos another one of my mates as just come on-line saying he's going to buy a car for my wheels to fit so he can have them :D

Kiza

Monaco Blue Mk2
^These the 'wobbly bolts'known as offset bolts? My mate has some to fit his old Punto wheels onto his Corsa, he's had no problems. Don't know how keen I'd be to try it.