ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you hate the 350Z...

E91 M Sport
...you'll hate this post.

No reason for the photos other than being a sunny day, can't wait for summer to begin properly.

_99_33.jpg

_99_28.jpg

_99_21-1.jpg

_99_19-1.jpg

_99_16-1.jpg

_99_14.jpg

_99_10.jpg

_99_9.jpg

_99_6.jpg

Nismo rims are better than the optional Rays alloys imo.

I love that number plate as well, thing is, is it legal? and where did you get it from, fancyplates?

White R26/Stripped Valver
Lovely car mate, best looking 350z ive seen on the road, usually just see the ghey none nismo ones.

D

dick

std arent great on the eye.

nismo are awesome if u dnt get the nismo options ur a fool

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks alright that. Much better than the silver Nismo one in my work....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Does need lowering a touch imo. Not much at all though... Whats the standard suspension on them?

I really think you need to donate your wheels and brakes to the "Tom White 200sx Campaign" too....;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Awesome Mike. One of the nicest I've ever seen :approve:

Number plate is about as legal as mine is, your being slightly smaller. lol. Good man :)

E91 M Sport
If you hate that car, you hate cars.

lol :D

Thanks for the positive responses.

Tom - not sure what make the standard suspension is but its actually very good for OEM, not much bodyroll and stiff without being uncomfortable (we'll soon change that then!). Most standard cars on track feel far too soft (even my M roadster with H&R's) but this felt very controlled and tidy. From what I've read, the eibachs keep the decent ride and lower it about 30mm....might need adjustable camber arms then too :rolleyes:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Much as the same as the sx with camber arms etc. Its never ending! Sounds good though. I await lowered pics...:D

So then, when you charging it? ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Superb Mike. Love it.

Ps. Off-topic, had a few people come to see the Striker. Likely to be sold by end of the week. :)

E91 M Sport
Ps. Off-topic, had a few people come to see the Striker. Likely to be sold by end of the week. :)

Good work, my 'busa sold itself in the end - people who buy these cars know a good one and that usually means less competition :cool:

Welcome back to slooow driving ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
LOL exactly. The car does the talking on the test drive. ;) Not sure whats next but that 350 is lovely mate :)

How much was it?