ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you like Call of Duty try this...

Lol it's funny because it's true, I really hope call of duty gets dropped an people realise there jus buying the same game each year...

1.8 Civic EX
Lol it's funny because it's true, I really hope call of duty gets dropped an people realise there jus buying the same game each year...

Rofl. Yeah cause that's gonna happen..

It will happen eventually, just gonna take a friggin' long time. I realised during/after MW2. That for me was bit of a let down and got boring very quick. I've not bothered with any of the Treyarc versions of the game and the next infinity ward version I'll pass on too.

I'm a Battlefield Bad Company convert. It beats CoD in every way imo.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It will happen eventually, just gonna take a friggin' long time. I realised during/after MW2. That for me was bit of a let down and got boring very quick. I've not bothered with any of the Treyarc versions of the game and the next infinity ward version I'll pass on too.

Hell, yeah! :cool:

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
+1

in fact I've had Black Ops for weeks and still never opened it

Lol - just come off a Training Day game against the bots. Finished 92/19 on the K/D ratio. When did I do the best? Simply picked a corner and crouched with the M60. Kills a-plenty. Pickup the care packages of extra ammo and/or Cobra and see those kills going forever upwards.

Naturally online, I wouldn't be able to camp as well as I did against the bots, but it definitely promotes that type of playing. Also the bots have no recoil on their crosshairs - lol - making them super-accurate on the Kill-cam view. Oh, and the Valkyrie missile system decides to invert your mouse inputs too.

It really is a quality game. :p

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

YES!