ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

if you see this dont race it!

OMG - what is that guy playing at!!!! Why spend 6k on a charger when he could have just bought Huuuuuuge Sun Visor (reading Motorsport of course!!) and some neon washer jets, and guessing that this may have doubled his power or mayb even tripled it!!!!! ;)IM sure soem kind of baseball cap ould help it down the quarter mile strip 2!!! (Nice motor tho!!):D

could the gmc demo car run all day without blowing up and can it do more than 1/4 miles:cry:

whoopie bloody do!, who cares, probably had about a 8-10k spent on it, lets say i spend 8-10k on a 2cv, motorbike engine in the back(its been done) rear wheel drive, tune it a bit lets see who wins

any car can made to do fast 1/4 miles,

so that saxo can do a 12sec 1/4mile thats hoppin for abit much init?

i know a bloke whos got a mailto:500bhp@tw">500bhp@tw rx7 and he said the best run hes done is 12.3 secs

this things had 60k spent on it

im not sayin it wont do it more like ill believe it when i see it

saxo and diablo SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED IN THE SAME SENTENCE

and to compare both is like comparing blackpool to las vegas

personally i dont see how the saxo could run this silly fast 1/4 mile time hows it put the power down, i mean some guy has a turbod Ka prob same weight running 200bhp he can only do 14.9 secs

mk2 172

what about the ren 5 that perfor silly speeds then? isnt there a front wheel drive tht does 100 in 11 or less?

who cares, if it can well done, if it cant, so what.

Havent pretty much all of the supercharged Saxos self destructed a while later? Just what I heard, might be wrong