ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Illiad Blue V6, Long Eaton this afternoon

Focus Tit Est & R26
spotted driving through long eaton this afternoon reg was HV05 ***
dude driving had a cap on backwards! looked too young to have a vee

i called you a c**t in my head out of jealousy (about the car not your hat) ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Hah no guilty mines long gone unfortunately. Though I do keep finding myself looking through the classifieds at them :quiet:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I had to follow the tyre tracks in the morning to find it, it was half in a hedge :eek: and that was how my third front end re-spray happened.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Do it. If only to see you drifting in a field pissed up again.

Ah it's just Adam casually doing doughnuts, mowing the grass with his splitter.

"isn't he drunk?"

Of course.

FLOL!!! Brilliant!

I had to follow the tyre tracks in the morning to find it, it was half in a hedge :eek: and that was how my third front end re-spray happened.

​hahaha, great night! You'll be due back in another anytime now?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
It was a mint night, my underbonnet fridge worked a treat too!
I keep looking actually, I hate my Exige but can't seem to find a interesting colour V, don't really want another blue one

Edition 30
It was a mint night, my underbonnet fridge worked a treat too! I keep looking actually, I hate my Exige but can't seem to find a interesting colour V, don't really want another blue one

​Spray one.

S4 Avant
It was a mint night, my underbonnet fridge worked a treat too!
I keep looking actually, I hate my Exige but can't seem to find a interesting colour V, don't really want another blue one

What's wrong with the exige darling? Apart from everything?