ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm a frustrating arsehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Re: Back Ups?

id love to let you

but in all seriousess mr orange .. any good?

<3

Probably, but ive not owned every f**king hard drive in existance. Read the f**king reviews and figure it out for your f**king self you f**k!

Inferno 182 CUP
Re: Back Ups?

okay lol

what i actually should of started the thread for was

WHATS THE BEST f**king HARD DRIVE TO HAVE BACK UPS OF MY MAC ON? SOMETHING FAST AND RELIABLE?!

will you change the title and answer the above?

your sincerley mr f**k :)

xxx

Bus w**ker
PMSL, best title thread edit ever. If I could remember the advise line number (and if it worked) I'd ring right now to laugh down the phone and congratulate Tom.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
"of his medical pills" Someone went to school at the toilet store.

Go cry to your momma!
or a USB hard drive hooked up to an aiport extreme. More reliable than a Time Capsule..

Just thought I'd throw that f**ker out there.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'd rather do that, TC's explode if you dont keep them in a fridge.

BMW F31
No. Don't get a time capsule.

(s**t!!! i broke)

Lol, It was to keep him quiet! Time capsule's look good but they aren't exactly feature packed!

Just google Time Machine backup devices, should throw a few out there.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL at the people ACTUALLY reporting my posts. Why waste your time? (you know you're gonna be mine, i know)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I wouldn't trust any data to a time capsule.

I wouldn't trust any data to anything which uses time machine over a network.

Mounting sparse images over a network is a bad idea. Quite why apple chose to do this still baffles me.

I just have a 500GB partition on a bus powered USB drive. Whenever I plug it in, Time Machine does it's thing in minutes. JD.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I have a USB time machine, but sometimes my capsule gets lodged between my gigaRAM which means I have to reboot my partition, which frees my hard drive.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I have a USB time machine, but sometimes my capsule gets lodged between my gigaRAM which means I have to reboot my partition, which frees my hard drive.

Wtf?! Lol

Just for my sanity, can you please explain that one again, because I haven't got the foggiest what you just said!

Status
Not open for further replies.