ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm bored, so a few recent Datsun pictures.

172, Tiguan
pic3.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic4.jpg

nl4.jpg

npoc3.jpg

npoc2.jpg

172, Tiguan
Sadly just the DE - for now.

Ralph, the handbrake is sh!te and my parents driveway is a 1 in 3 hill, lol.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Going the DET route? I heard through the grapevine they're not too bad on itb's?

172, Tiguan
Apparently so, but its as and when I get the money to do something with it. It all started off as a bit of fun, but now owes me far too much! Also i'd rather spend what cash I do have on Ring trips and trackdays rather than tuning it - it'll probably live out in Germany next summer.

Everytime I see this car it makes me want one lol.

Primera GTis are ridiculously cheap too! Does the Almera GTi have the N/A SR20 too?

1:3! lol ahhh now I see.

172, Tiguan
iirc it has the 130 brake version, not the 150. You can get a mint low mileage Prim GT for about 1750 mate. Total bargain for a quick family car.

Moutain pics are down in the French Alps.

How much!!! Wow, thats silly cheap.

Worth it just for the engine! * goes on pistonheads to look *

:D

I should add, me and my mate (whom has a hand-me-down car of a 1.6 carina E) have often joked about getting a CarinaE GTi.

With the 3s-ge engine :D lol.

53 Clio's & counting
you can get the almera with the bigger bhp motor,we had one in when i was a car salesman,bloody great bit of kit and revved to 7.5k before limiter cut in too and sounded great