ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm new... quickfire photoshoot of our new Ph2 172

Ph2 Clio 172
Never owned a Renault before, but hey ho, hope you like the pics...

Only nipped out for a couple of minutes, but was too damn cold :rasp:

ncClio01.gif

ncClio02.gif

ncClio03.gif

ncClio04.gif

ncClio05.gif

ZX6R B1H
Re: I'm new... quickfire photoshoot of our new Ph2 172 FF

Pmsl, the FF is my fault.

Phs1 boys never learn :p

Ph2 Clio 172

I'm sorry, I'm a complete Renault Newb... so it was Rexe that told me what to name the thread as... blame him! lol

Can someone edit the title of the thread please

Ph2 Clio 172

Not sure what plans we have, having spoke to Rexe, all the bits I was going to sort to cure bits and bobs, it seems that they're a common fault and there is no point trying to sort them.

First was the little rough idle, we were gonna put new plugs, airfilter, oil and filter in it, but then Rexe told us thats normal, and they won't cure it.

Secondly was the knocking under hard acceleration and letting off, and again, he told us its probably the engine mounts, and its the manifold knocking, they all do it (I thought it was lower ball joints lol)

Thirdly, was the bonnet catch, can't seem to open it on your own, you need someone at the bonnet just helping it open... which apparently I can take it into any Renault dealership, and they'll sort?

So... other than that, it's quite tidy with a good steering wheel on it, so there isn't alot of plans, other than maintain it well :)

Nice little motor, looks mint standard.