ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i'm new this is my car

clio 1.8 16v
ok this is me.............hope this works lol
PIC_0013.jpg

Ph1 V6
Hi Kate- we met at Dom's party a month or so ago. Was gutted about selling mine all over again when I saw you drive off in yours! Car is looking great- your plans for it sounds good. Ignore the bad comments u have got on here- at the end of the day its your car and if you are happy with it its all good. Watch out for the vultures on here too- girls with modified cars are few and far between- especially one's without Burberry caps!

clio 1.8 16v
o yeh id id make it smaller..........pc went a bit crazy u want it bigger again? or can i jus leave it

hey darren!
i dnt no how u couldv sold ur car..........mine cost a bit in petrol but it goes like stink and its worth every penny.........even tho i think my cv broke this mornin :S

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
so we got any more pics kate? ;)

how long you had the valver (is it a valver or a williams?) for?

Ph1 V6
Selling it was one of the hardest things i have ever done. At the end of the day it had about £2500 in repairs in a year and had my mechanic look at it and it needed a new steering rack amongst about 10 other things and rear arch was bubbling. Needed a lot more money spent on it, and I couldn't have lived with myself owning it and letting it fall to pieces. in my last year at Uni this year and gotta focus on my work rather than worrying how I was gonna have time to earn the next few hundred for repairs like I spent all last year doing! Wasn't very economical ripping between Winchester and Bournemouth on Optimax constantly either! Trying to save my loan and live off my earnings at the mo and maybe get a nice silver phase 2 172 late Spring.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i think you should post some more pics before we all go crazy ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
hahaha, i'm just totally spamming this thread as it's the only one going on!

Punto/Clio GTT
nah with spoilers like that she aint my type, even if shes a bit of a looker.
pop her cousin too, she told me she was 16 officer.

Black Clio 182
your car looks alright, not to keen on the big spoiler but at least you have got it on a car with a bodykit and not on a standard one. your car is in your face so i suppose the spoiler does suit that. the interior does look very nice indeed, do you know how much it cost to get done by any chance?

kate16v said:
yeh i do thanks ;)

not that long about 4 months???

4 months?? bloody hell. i didnt even know paul had sold it until you posted. its been in a local car club round here for years, i remember when it was almost standard bar the interior.

and hello.. you are rather attractive

Peddled device
I forgot to add that l think you are much better looking than you're car!

Ohhh...the shame.....!