ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im not happy :(

clio 182 black /gold
I woke this morning and looked out of the window and thought i would wash my car, but no it is in the garage. It is very dirty and in need of a clean :(:mad: Lets hope renault can fix it.

Focus ST
The force is strong this easter, you'll be alright.

:S :S :S :S :S :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :) :) :) :)

clio 182 black /gold
I rang them this morning to find out what is going on.???? They said the drive shaft is on order and we have replaced the rear shocks WTF is going on?????. Is Renault 182 that S***? If so i want my money back.

Mk1 V6 Import
Yes they are unfortunatley...My 172 Cup was brilliant though. Should have bought one of those.

I needed something a bit rare though so it had to go

They just don't make you look anymore (they never did)

I'm going to have to stop driving my Vee as the attention is getting ridiculous...and the noise!! I've stopped listening to toons now as it spoils the onboard soundtrack!

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Tim Lennox said:
.... I've stopped listening to toons now as it spoils the onboard soundtrack!

remineded me of the top gear where they play that exhaust note song haha!